General Motors, LLC
Fort Wayne, Indiana
NOW PROCESSING SELLABLE VEHICLES
Gallagher-Kaiser (GK) supplied a new Greenfield Paint Facility consisting of a new Pre-Treatment and Electrodeposition System, manual and highly automated sealing equipment, miscellaneous work decks and conveyance.
- Celebrated the First Painted Vehicle 5 days ahead of schedule!
- 1,462,491 hours worked
- 0 lost time incidents
- On November 22, the GM Fort Wayne site celebrated 1,000,000 hours of safety, quality & craftsmanship
- On March 16, 2016 our Fort Wayne site proudly celebrated 500,000 hours of quality, safety and craftsmanship worked on this project without a lost time incident
- NEW GENERAL MOTORS SAFETY PERFORMANCE STANDARDS, FORT WAYNE SAFETY AUDIT SCORE: 94%
- Engineered carrier design for composite parts
- Latest technology for environmentally friendly Pre-Treatment and Electrodeposition
- Highly sophisticated conveyance systems for multi-sealer operations
- Expertly engineered process equipment to reduce total energy usage per vehicle
- Site planning engineered to accommodate existing facility logistics and production