General Motors, LLC
THE TEAM CELEBRATED THE FIRST PAINTED VEHICLE 3 DAYS EARLY!
Gallagher-Kaiser (GK) supplied a new greenfield paint facility consisting of a new pre-treatment and electrodeposition system, manual and highly automated sealing equipment, miscellaneous work decks and conveyance.
Project Safety Highlights:
- No lost work days
- 1,000,000 + hours of safety, quality & craftsmanship
- 2,000 + workers through GK safety orientation
- 567,000 total SQ FT
- Engineered carrier design for composite parts
- Latest technology for environmentally friendly Pre-Treatment and Electrodeposition
- Highly sophisticated conveyance systems for multi-sealer operations
- Expertly engineered process equipment to reduce total energy usage per vehicle
- Site planning engineered to accommodate existing facility logistics and production