General Motors, LLC
On March 1, 2017, the GM Arlington site celebrated 100,000 hours of safety, quality and craftsmanship! Thank you to the entire team for your commitment to safety!
Gallagher-Kaiser (GK) is supplying a new Greenfield Paint Facility consisting of a new Pre-Treatment and Electrodeposition System, manual and highly automated sealing equipment, miscellaneous work decks and conveyance.
- Engineered carrier design for composite parts
- Latest technology for environmentally friendly Pre-Treatment and Electrodeposition
- Highly sophisticated conveyance systems for multi-sealer operations
- Expertly engineered process equipment to reduce total energy usage per vehicle
- Site planning engineered to accommodate existing facility logistics and production