Since our establishment in 1952, Gallagher-Kaiser (GK) is proud to remain a privately owned company with a distinguished history of expertise within the industrial process industry. Operating from our offices in Troy, Michigan, Detroit, Michigan and Monterrey, México, GK offers our customers a breadth and depth of expertise across a wide array of markets.
Over our 66 year history, we’ve steadily grown to become the world's top paint finishing supplier. Today, we continue to provide leading automotive manufacturers and suppliers around the world with turnkey solutions to their toughest challenges, performing everything from design conception to the management of complex paint finishing systems.
- Robert S. Kaiser, Sole Owner & CEO
- Tracy E. Roberts, COO
- Ken M. Krause, CFO
- Mark R. Dunn, Executive Vice President Sales
- Joseph P. Kaiser V, Vice President - GK, President - UPI
- Stewart Taylor, Vice President - UPI
- Daryl Clifford, Vice President - UPI
- Troy, MI
- Detroit, MI
- Monterrey, México